WICKEDNESS! Abroad Returnee Couple Died After Husband’s Brother Poisoned Their Food

bii

This couples went home for Christmas.After they had been sending monies home for the husbands brother to build them houses. While at home this Christmas,report has it that this brother cooked food and sent over to his brother and wife. They died after eating the food.

cobhams

 

Advertisements
Up to 80% off Flash Sale at Stylewe Under Armour Women's Charged Stunner Training Shoes at Proozy.com

Please Leave a Reply